Travel Advisory

Hong Kong Travel Advisory For US & UK Citizens.

Travel Out Of Hong Kong, Travel Advisory
Hong Kong  travel advisory

We can help you with your Hong Kong  travel advisory for groups or individuals traveling to or through Hong Kong. On April 11, 2022, the Department ordered the departure of non-emergency U.S. government employees and all family members from the Consulate General Shanghai consular district due to a surge in COVID-19 cases and the impact of restrictions related to the PRC’s response.

We understand the stress of leaving home. We are here to support you through this difficult time.

Hong Kong continues to be under a travel advisory from the US department of State and UK FCO which means that all flights into or out of Hong Kong are canceled until further notice. Our Travel Advisory team will work with you to find alternate travel arrangements or assist you with repatriation if you do not wish to stay at Hong Kong during this time.

We can help you with your travel advisory.

The Consulate General is closed and no new visa appointments can be scheduled at this time. We hope to reopen the office soon and resume visa processing operations.

If you are traveling to Hong Kong and would like to have assistance with travel advisory or information on your stay, please let us know. We can help you with any requirements you might have.

Is It safe To Travel To Hong Kong From US ?

Travel Out Of Hong Kong, Travel Advisory
Is It safe To Travel To Hong Kong

It is safe to travel to Hong Kong? However, there have been some large-scale escalations of violence in the past that have affected tourism.

Travelers should check with their airline before travel to Hong Kong to ensure they will remain unaffected by any potential disruptions due to civil unrest or martial law.

As a seasoned Hong Kong travel agency, we have helped thousands of Americans travel to this beautiful city. We are here to answer your questions and help you plan your trip. Please browse through our website, fill out the form below or contact us by phone at the bottom of any page you visit.

Your Hong Kong Vacation can be safe if you plan it the right way, so get in touch with us for your trip to the city.

With our expertise and personalised services, you can enjoy Hong Kong as if it were your home. Whether it’s your first trip or a return journey to one of the most exciting cities in the world, we take care of details to ensure that you have an unforgettable vacation.

We specialise in relocation and expats, we understand how important your passport is. There are a few questions you want answered before deciding where to apply for travel documents:

US citizens in  Hong Kong

Travel Out Of Hong Kong, Travel Advisory
U.S. Hong Kong

China has implemented a policy of “re-education” in certain areas, detaining individuals employed by foreign firms on suspicion of espionage. U.S. Hong Kong citizens may be detained without access to U.S. consular services or information about their alleged crime.

If you are arrested in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, please note that the U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong and Macao cannot provide legal advice or assistance.

The United States does not have an extradition treaty with China, so Hong Kong authorities may deny U.S citizens entry unless they apply for a provisional arrest warrant from the Court of Appeal, which takes approximately two weeks to process. Before entering Hong Kong, please check if your country has an extradition treaty with China:

As a U.S. citizen, you are protected by the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations and consular access provisions in the bilateral Consular Convention between the United States and the People’s Republic of China (not applicable to Hong Kong).

If you’re arrested in China, request that police, prison officials, or any other government or state official notify the nearest U.S. consular representative immediately. Due to increased incidents involving official Chinese interference with U.S. consular officers attempting to visit U.S. citizens detained in China.

The Department of State strongly recommends that citizens traveling to China ensure they have proper documentation permitting them to stay in China legally with their non-Chinese spouse or family members if they intend on residing there permanently with such persons.

U.S. citizens are advised to carry their passport with them at all times, leave copies of their passports with family members or friends in the United States and Hong Kong SAR, and ensure that their travel documents remain valid for at least six months past intended date of departure from the PRC and Hong Kong SAR.

As of September 2016, the U.S. Department of State warns U.S. citizens traveling or residing in Macau to exercise increased caution due to security concerns stemming from a high-profile corruption case involving former officials and businessmen.

Including some Macau residents, public protests related to the case, and criminal attacks on American companies operating in Macau’s gaming industry.

× WhatsApp Us